One of the greatest skill to have when you teach any grade level is to be creative! Some ideas are collecting different sheets of designed papers, even collect magazines to cut out for scrap booking activities, different style scissors that you can collect from even the dollar stores, collect stickers from dollar stores too!
1. Make a fun journal cover! Elementary kids love this!
2. Make “All about Me” posters!
3. Make vision boards.
4. Personal student calendars.
5. Family photo album for “Parent Days.”
6. Make covers for pencil holders, etc.
7. So on!! More ideas!